Monday, May 17, 2010

SWOT Analysis Example for shoes company (PT. DONAY Bandung Indonesia)

Five years ago I successfully completed a study on the SWOT analysis in a shoe company named PT. DONAY Bandung, Indonesia (This can be an example of SWOT analysis). I made a SWOT analysis for the company, and surprisingly, after five years, they admit that there is influence from the research which I undertook to productivity and sales of shoes. The Company is taking steps to learn it and implement the results of the SWOT analysis that I have made. I am very pleased to hear the progress is due to research on the SWOT analysis I have done is not in vain and could be beneficial for the company.

I will try to share about the results of the SWOT analysis that I have made for the PT.
DONAY, Bandung, Indonesia. This result is presented in table form:















1 comment:

  1. hi... thanks to publish my article in here... if u dont mind please write my name because that's my research... thank u very much...

    regard,

    neni manize..

    ReplyDelete